• 1-3 years of sales experience within the medical cannabis and/or wine & spirits or pharmaceutical distribution communities.
• Industry knowledge to include basic understanding of distribution, cannabis varietals, and leading cannabis product categories. • Proficiency in Word, Excel and CRM.
• Perform other work related duties and special projects as assigned.
Along with your cover letter and resume, please include some fun selfies. Thank you.
sales consultant - california
When you join our dedicated sales team, you’ll find a collection of individuals who share your passion, drive, and determination - all in an environment that continually challenges you to grow and rewards your accomplishments.
• Make regular sales calls to designated off-premise accounts to cultivate customer relations and satisfaction with service provided.
• Demonstrate consultative sales abilities through successful presentations of product, the promotion of new and existing portfolio items and the expansion of business.
• Exhibit discipline and resourcefulness to meet/exceed assigned monthly quotas and placement objectives.